* Responsible for a comprehensive preventative maintenance and service program which includes the repair of equipment, record keeping of parts inventory and labor needed to maintain each piece of equipment, and placing orders for parts and supplies needed for equipment or service.
* Places safety as a top priority and maintains a clean / organized shop.
* Responsible for daily self-management and prioritization of work.
* Communicates all problems, needs, or issues related to maintenance or repair of equipment to the Superintendent.
* Ensures equipment is serviced before use, checks equipment for performance on the course, and makes emergency repairs to equipment as needed.
* Prefer experienced golf course equipment manager who exhibits professionalism with a proven track record.
* Skills preferred include gas, diesel, and two cycle engine diagnostic, repair, and rebuild. Diagnostic and repair of electrical and hydraulic systems. Reel maintenance, setup, and rebuild. Welding, fabrication, and basic computer skills. Ability to maintain a positive, safe, clean, and organized work environment.
Salary: Competitive/Based on Experience
Send Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org