Description: Buildings and Grounds Maintenance Technician
Our goal is to achieve and exceed our Members’ and Guests’ expectations by providing excellent service. At a minimum, when Members and Guests visit a Privé facility, Associates shall provide a consistent level of friendly, attentive service, following proper service etiquette and procedures.
The Buildings and Grounds Tech, under the supervision of the Golf and Grounds Superintendent, will perform routine manual labor involved in the upkeep of ALL club buildings and the associated grounds; do semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance work; operate small hand-powered equipment; and occasionally perform work involving large equipment such as tractors, loaders and gang mowers. The goal will be to provide a clean and well-maintained facility that the members and their guests can be proud of.
· Interior and exterior daily maintenance tasks such as painting, repairing, and cleaning all hard surfaces, power washing, hanging tv’s, repair and setup of furniture
· Help establish a preventative maintenance checklist (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
· Occasionally assist the grounds staff in watering flowers, etc.
· Assist the Food in Beverage operation with event setup
· Ability to make eye contact, smile, and a “whatever it takes” attitude.
· Knowledge of methods, tools and materials used in Buildings and Grounds area construction/maintenance work.
· Must be physically capable to complete all tasks required.
· Ability to follow oral and written directions.
· A self-starter: seeks to look for repairs and maintenance needed and does not wait for direction
· A good eye for detail – takes pride in their work
· Willingness to come in to help in urgent or emergency situations no matter time of day
· A willingness to help everyone and every department
· Possession of a valid driver's license.
· Professional communication skills, i.e., returning calls and texts in a timely manner.
Contact Adam J. Engle, CGCS @